F.Y.B.COM ADMISSION: 2012-13 - ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. After the scrutiny of online Pre-admission forms a merit list will be notified on the notice board of the college and on the college Website www.bykcollege.com on 18th June, 2012 at 4.00 p.m. and the Admission will be given accordingly from 19th June, 2012.(For BYK Students only)
2. The merit list for Application forms for students of other colleges which do not have F.Y.B.Com facility will be displayed after the scrutiny of the forms on 26/06/2012 at 3.00 p.m. Admission to these students will be given from 27th June 2012.
3. Those students whose names appear in the Merit list shall complete the admission procedure by paying their requisite fee along with the printed admission form given in the prospectus within 3 days from the display the list. Failure on the part of the student to take admission will be liable for losing the Seat. In no circumstances claims for admission will not be entertained thereafter.
4. Total Intake: - On Grant basis - 6 Divisions of 120 each .
On Non-grant basis - 2 Divisions of 120 each.
5. Priority shall be given to the students passing H.S.C. Exam. from R.H. Sapat Jr. College attached to B.Y.K. (Sinnar) College of Commerce, Nashik.
6. Students coming from other colleges will be considered for the admission on the basis of merit, reservation and availability of seats. All these details will be notified separately.
7. An Admission Committee has been formed to guide the students to select the subject, medium and division, etc.
8. An applicant is required to remain present before the Committee for an interview with the necessary original documents.
9. All the required documents will be verified and checked by the Admission Committee at the time of interview. The committee will allot the subject, medium and division, which will not be allowed to change later on.
10. Admission to various subjects under the Restructured Programme / Vocational Stream will be granted according to merit and availability of seats to each subject/division.
11. Every day about 100 to 120 students will be interviewed according to the merit list for admission to the F.Y. B.Com. Class.
12. The Interview and the verification of documents will be conducted as per the schedule. The application form and fees will be accepted at the Cash Counter of the college between 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
13. Students should submit the following documents at the time of admission.
a. Application form with the necessary fees.
b. Original Mark sheet of H.S.C. Examination with 2 Xerox copies (attested).
c. Latest passport size One Photograph one & two stamp size photographs.
d. School Leaving Certificate or Transfer certificate of the College last attended with two Xerox copies.
e. Eligibility form.
f. Students belonging to BC/EBC/PTW/STW/Defense /Ex-Servicemen/
Freedom-Fighter category should submit the prescribed forms for free ship with necessary details and recommendation of the notified authorities along with the admission form.
g. Students coming from other Boards/ University should submit last attendance certificate and Migration Certificate of the concerned Board/ University.
(Dr. Dhanesh Kalal)